Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Gaga!

I never regret doing my updates here in KL,
As there is too much picture taken!
But, only selected pictures will be displayed.

Alright, let's start from a few days back,
I went for breakfast/shopping with cousins&friends.
Dined in for breakfast at KimGary!
Very nice noodles they serve, and very nice deco.

Photobucket

After breakfast, we went to starbucks,
Once again, i had my all time favv.
Rasberry coffe blended! :)

Photobucket

Reached home at around 3,
Went for swimming.
Than dinner with cousins/neices/Anthony&YJ at vegetarian restaurant.

Photobucket

Very nice vegetarian food, don't mind having it everyday!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Next day, Went to have brunch with cousin,
BanMee this time! Super good!
At KL, my cousin always bring me for good food!
I'm honourable enough! :)

Photobucket

That night, we went back to the same vegetarian restaurant,
But we ordered something different time round. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Went to Kor's education centre to help out as a marker for an evening.
Than was looking thr En's hamster!

Photobucket

Supper with AlexKor/TammyJie.
KTM to look for cousin&auntie.

Photobucket


Super love my uncle's place.
Look at the plants. :)
Look forward to the next trip when the fully furnished it again!

Photobucket

We went to OutBack for dinner!
Regretted ordering my BBQchicken but the rest was good!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ashley Andersen is so cute!

Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm going back to malacca tmr,
Family will be going back too! Yayness!
That's all! Bye! :)