Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Days up here!

I decided to upload some photos in KL,
As i've decided to extent my stay here.
Thus, I will have tons of pics, so, i shall upload some for the past days.

Alright, I flew from Sinagpore>KL on the 5th June.
Than to Yuzu Japanese Restaurant for dinner with cousins!
I've been swimming alot to get rid of chalories now adays!

Photobucket

I super love the food there!
Once again, I choose my fav Unagi Don there,
They serve very nice Salmon Sashimi, Jap Rolls & Etc.

Photobucket

Cousin with her Happy family.
Been baby sitting here and there!
Sunddenly, I feel that there are really lucky charps from god.

Photobucket

Cousin helped me with a photo! :)
The fried mini prawn was so much nicer than what i thought!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Than we went shopping~
Got myself 2 tops on the first day of shopping. OMG~
Brought neice to playland @ Jusco.
Had a nice time there with here, than we went supermarketing! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Winners Night 2009! A yearly majpr event held by Elken!
Was thinking hard of outfit,
And also, Put on the make-up my mummy got for me. :)

Photobucket

With Anthony/Cousins!
Super love that night's events!

Photobucket

Us with our BOMBBOMB sticks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very proud of them on stage!
Was a night that we celebrated acheivements gained for the past yr!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supper Supper loved their experience sharing!

Photobucket

& With the Appearance of Lumfeng!~
He was dammed near to us when he walk down the stage.
But, due to over crowded, Not a chance to take pics.

Photobucket

Touring around the exhabits. :)

Photobucket

Reached home, Another cousin of mine asked me out for supper!
Yayness, I was craving for Mango Dessert! :)

Photobucket

Andersen Boy~~
He is a charming, handsome one!

Photobucket

Alright, Done with updates! Cheers!