Thursday, June 04, 2009

300th Posting / Goodbye Singapore! Hello Malaysia!

Yes! Goodbye SG! Hello to M'SIA!
I will be away for sometime of like 14days, 
Out of Singapore. & This time, I'm flying to KL!
My virgin flight to KL, My first virgin flight alone. 
But very thanks to Mr Boey, He will be sending me off.
The family will stay busy with their stuffs. :)
It will be an afternoon flight coming up! :)

Alright, Haven't been updating these few day's pics.
I have selected some.. ^^
Been to quite some place here and there around Singapore!
The most enjoyable one is the trip down to Singapore Flyer! 
Been to CWP, Pasir Ris, Downtown East Singapore flyer, Esplanade. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pictures have spoken all i wanted to say. :)