Thursday, January 22, 2009

Those LOVE!~

Thinking back the LOVE given by Granddad,
I think is worth while for the family to get him a memorable gift,
On his 81st Birthday, with a present surprise, 
The family of mine have gotten him a wallet from Goldlion!
* Roar Roar Roar *

I've taken up quite sometime to choose from brands, to designs,
And wondering which will suit him most?
Thanks to the Nice promoter,
He recommended me this! And i think is a smart choice,
Hope Gong Gong will dammed dammed love it alright! 

Photobucket

Few days back, i got a inspired tote for myself,
It was a good deal! 

I love it deep deep deep la!
Cant wait to use it for cny,
But mummy complained that the colour is too dark,
But isn't black a class?
As it i think it suits all types of clothings, events, functions,
Am i right dear readers?

Please give me some comments 
as to should i listen to my mum comments,
& get a new bag when i love this to bits! 

Photobucket

Randoms with my gf's, Life was good in lectures,
Paste was getting faster and faster,
And eventually, time flies, time flew!
My godnesss! 

Photobucket

Yesterday, the family of mine went for some cny stock purchase,
And we spent like a BOMB
Is like everything on shelf is foc?!?

I love, I enjoy this kind of Shopping, 
However , $ is oftenly wasted down the drain! 
Giggles!

Photobucket

We bought a pair of CNY cusions,
At very cheap deal, And it's so dammed CNY!

Photobucket

Loves, 2 days later,
I will be going home, 
Is like less than 48 hrs! :) 

Photobucket