Saturday, January 03, 2009

170th Posting/ 02012009

The Second day of the year was well spend,
I meet up with Darling girl at causeway point for lunch,
Than meeting up with Joey till we headed to East Coast Park for the rest.
Thankgod, the whether was good! 
Really very thankful to my family who came down to bring me home. 
Falling asleep only at 4am, I am very tired and urge for a long nap now. 
Alright, let's carry on with the peektorial updates. :)

We had MosBurger for lunch,
This girl here took about 10days leave from work,
My god, well, i think she's free enough to wait for me outside my sch everyday! 
Hehe! Of cause, i need to forge out time for her too,
And her Big day is coming, hms, 
I wonder: What shall i get? 

Photobucket

Camwhore Camewhore & Camwhore,
This top is actually one i got frm KL my last trip there,
Which is far far back at March08. 
I miss KL! I want go KL!
Oh, we cabbed down to east coast park 
from Parkway Parade! 

Photobucket

Mr Travis Chan was well enough to tell me that the pit
was located near Area C!
So the cab uncle dropped us at Area C,
But unfortunately, it was at Area D,
We had such a long walk, Good thing that the weather was good enough,
Also, 2 scoops of New Zealand Natural alg the way. 

Photobucket

Look at the scenes, I bet you'll super fall in love with it! 
Was urging for COCONUT drink when i see COCONUT treesss! 
I miss malaysia out of a sudden,
Cause that's the place i had the best coconut drink! 
I miss home, I miss granddad! 

Photobucket

Camwore, Camwore, and those sweet tooth's i brought alg,
It was over consumption, 
Good thing Rebecca(Ray's gf) brought some home! 

Photobucket

Food Food Food,
Overall, i find this supplies of food not bad,
But there can be room of improvement for the Chicken Chop,
Other's, well, i'm contented enough. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

BBQ fun, Cards playing, Chit Chats 
was what we had at D42! 
It was memorable, look forward to the next outing
with these bunch of nice people! 

Photobucket

We had a group photo,
But not sure of who's having the picture,
Maybe get whole of it and show face on my blog soon soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ohya, Travis and Stephen brought alg red wine,
That was some time spend on opening it,
Shan't brag those grandmother's story lah. 

Photobucket

And at around 1030, my family reached,
I reach home at around 12, 
And slept at around 4am, 
I just could not sleep, flipping here and there,
If you know me well, i am someone who needs alot of rest,
So, off back into my quit now.

Whew! School is starting in less than 48hrs time,
New lecturers, New module, New books, New timetable!!! 

TaTa!