Saturday, January 24, 2009

Theme Flora

This year's theme for my medicure will be Flora!
Theme Flora and the varieties of colours of white, pink & red. 

Am waiting for dad and sis to come back home,
And we'll leave the country for hometown!
I missHometown!

Tonight's gonggong's 81st birthday celebration, 
I hope we'll have a memorable one, 
hope every invited guest will enjoy it!

Photobucket

Thinking of the approaching new year, 
I thought of last year when granny was still around, 
Till now, the pain is still around, 
But is the pain of Missing, 
Not the pain of Lossing~

Mum was a crazy to buy 8 boxes of Strawberries back to hometown, 
I admit that my mum can be a crazy shopper at times!
How nice of her, 
Will be bringing back alot of things this time, 
MY bag is over-exploding 
with the amount of cloths i bought!
YAY! 

Photobucket

Loves, 
Happy Chinese New Year to the Chinese's,
Happy Holidays to the Non-Chinese!
MooooooMoooooo year is here! Moooooo!