Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bon voyage my friend

Bon Voyage My friend

Photobucket

Dear nicole,

You will be leaving for Perth tommrow (23rd July 2007),
Which means from now on my clock,
In less than 48 hours time,
You will breath in perth.

This post is specially for you,
Giving you all the best wishes that i can.

Hope everything will do well for you in Perth,
Settle down and stay in contact as soon as you can.

Have faith and confidenc in all you do.
Update your blog as often so i can see how great you'll be doing.

Pls don't forget to drop me your adress in perth,
So that i can still write to you.

Take care my friend, Goodbye my friend.
Thankyou for all the great memory you've given me,
I look forward to seeyou as soon as possible
I will wait for you in this little land called Singapore,
And miss you very much!

Hugs and Kisses,
JANEchan.