Thursday, August 27, 2009

Batch 1 MRT Camp 2009!

I've graduated from it! ;)
Alot of NEW EXPERIENCE! Made NEW FRIENDS!
Gained NEW KWOWLEDGE!
Also, represented my group up on the stage,
I won! YES! Out of 10 teams, I came in the 1st for the memory game~

Photobucket

One of my favv speaker of the camp,
SAB MCCM Kenny Yaw.
My 2nd time exposure to his speech! :D

Photobucket

The stage, well prepared~

Photobucket

& The learning journey starts~

Photobucket

Me on stage, represeting my group of 40 members!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

A friend i got to know on the last PST! A nice lady!
Taking picture leaving down memory for every event
we attend tgr! :D

Photobucket

Sports Gala theme night!
With cousin COCO/MCCM CheeAnn!

Photobucket


Photobucket

A pictures with 2 SAB/MCCM Suet Shen/HueyChin!

Photobucket

Friendly uncle whom i also meet @ last PST!

Photobucket

TEAM of 40 + 2 gardient!

Photobucket

The camp was good!

I went for a field trip yesterday, photos will be uploaded soon!
A field trip super close the mother nature! :D